Daisypath Anniversary of Nuraini & Mr.PJD

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Saturday, January 22, 2011

You're Beautiful 2


What should I Do?



When I let you go one step further, my eyes overflow with tears
When you walk away one step further, more tears are falling
As you move away to a place where I can’t reach you, even if I reach out my hand
I can’t catch you, I can only cry
What should I do? What should I do? You’re leaving
What should I do? What should I do? You’re leaving me
I love you, I love you, I cry out to you
But you can’t hear me, because I am only shouting in my heart
All day long I try to forget you, but I think of you again
All day long I try to say goodbye, but I think of you
Although you went to a place where I can’t hold you, even if my hand reaches out for you
I can’t find you, I can only cry
What should I do? What should I do? I can only see you
What should I do? What should I do? I love you only
I am sorry, I am sorry, can you hear me?
Please come back to me, if it’s not you, I can’t go on
What should I do? What should I do? I only have you
What should I do? What should I do? You’re leaving
What should I do? What should I do? You’re leaving me alone
I love you, I love you, I cry out to you
But you can’t hear me because I am only shouting in my heart



No comments:

Post a Comment